Over the last few years, we’ve learned a lot of new stuff. You might find it as life-changing as we did! Have some fun clicking around below.
Blogs we Love
- Archevore (especially this link)
- Evolutionary Psychiatry
- Robb Wolf
- Mark’s Daily Apple
- Accidental Health
- Tu Diabetes - a great forum for all diabetics
Find good-sourced food near you
- US Wellness Meats: Lots of grass-fed goodness available here.
- Grass Fed Jerky Chews: Delicious. So tasty, I wrote an entire post on these! See it here.
- Eat Wild: Your source for safe, healthy, natural and nutritious grass-fed beef, lamb, goats, bison, poultry, pork, dairy…and other wild edibles.
- Local Harvest: Find farmers’ markets, family farms, and other sources of sustainably grown food in your area, where you can buy produce, grass-fed meats, and many other goodies.
Local (Seattle Area) Resources
- Gravity Janes: where we work out. Jake is also a coach there!
- Bill the Butcher: great-sourced meat around Seattle.
- PCC: grocery store
- Whole Foods: grocery store
- Baxter Barn: delicious farm eggs, plus a fun place to take the kids!
- All the Best Pet Care: great-quality food and treats for your dog and cat. Go raw!