Sometimes I think posting simple meals are silly. They seem so very obvious. But then, I realize there’s a reason I eat these simple meals. They’re fast, they’re easy, and I enjoy them immensely. So I’m hoping maybe you will too? Leave a comment! Let us know!
I whipped up these eggs the other morning for breakfast, and they were delicious.
- Heat smallest frying pan on level 4-5
- Break 4 Scavenger Eggs in a bowl & lightly whip (Scavenger eggs are so delicious & flavorful – they really don’t need seasoning!)
- Toss 1/2 teaspoon of Kerrygold Butter* into the pan and let it melt. (Kerrygold butter is made from grass-fed cows in Ireland)
- Pour eggs into frying pan and cook until the top begins to set (cooking low is important to cook through the eggs without burning the bottom). This takes about 3-4 minutes.
- When the top begins to firm, use a spatula to flip eggs over and continue cooking – just about 30 seconds to a minute is all that is needed to finish them off.
- Slide onto a plate, and top with a spoonful of Amy’s Organic Salsa (I like the Medium variety)
- Don’t forget to have some fat with this meal too – I had a side of macadamia nuts & almonds with mine.
*Reader’s Note: A better choice than butter would be coconut oil or a dab of olive oil. Butter is not traditional Paleo. Read the comments for more info!
Scavenger eggs come from various farms and we purchase them at Bill the Butcher in Woodinville. We think free-roaming, cow-chasing chickens make the best eggs around! The Kerrygold Butter & Amy’s Salsa can be found at PCC and I think Trader Joe’s as well.
Happy eating! Joey
(I took the photo of the eggs, but this salsa photo was borrowed from Amy’s Website)